Thursday 23 February 2012

How To Buy?






1st STEP  
-Click the ORDER FORM (button on your right handside or at the top menubar). 
-Key-in all your personal details.
-Make your selection by choosing your desired item(s) by type of underwear.
-You can write in the Additional Selection(s) column if you need to purchase 2nd piece from same type of underwear (for USED UNDERWEARS & STOCK IN HAND ONLY)   
-For NEW ORDER or FUTURE ORDER, write the underwear code, color, total & size (please find below each photos) inside the column (if any).
-Hit the CONFIRMED ORDER button below.
-You may amend your order manually later via email if there's any additional or cancellation.


2nd STEP
I will reply your e-mail asap if the selected stock  available + price + postal charges (if applicable). 

3rd STEP
 
If you confirmed, I will sms my Maybank/Cimb account number to your handphone.

4th STEP 
Please sms me asap to notify your payment (kindly foward me the transfer details to my hp or email).

5th STEP 
*The good will be shipped out on the same day I received your payment (make sure before 1.00pm) and you shall receive within 1-2 working days.

for used or stock in hand only (local buyer only).
*for overseas buyer it will takes approx. 6-7 working days.

Notes :
-If the item you choosed out of stock, I will refund back your money or you may choose other item.
-For new & future order it will takes approx. 2 weeks (for local buyer) & 3-4 weeks (for overseas buyer).


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top